About our Catering
Thank you for considering Smokin with Chris for your next event! Before Chris opened the restaurant, he catered events for 7 years. He learned how to feed a crowd with homemade, delicious foods from his mother, Jeanne Conlon, who had 10 children to feed (8 boys and 2 girls)!
Our new catering menu features popular items that you can enjoy at the restaurant as well as a number of specialty items. To view the full catering menu, please click here.
Pick out your menu, then pick the option that’s best for you!
- PICK-UP TRAYS • We’ll have it hot & ready for pick-up at Smokin with Chris
- DELIVERY • We deliver your food to Hartford County. Please call for a quote outside Hartford County. • $200
- DELIVERY + SET-UP • We deliver the food and set-up your buffet • $300
- DELIVERY + SET-UP + SERVE • We deliver the food, set-up your buffet and serve your guests • $600
- Adding servers to your next event lets you be the guest at your own party! Servers also help portion food for your guests and keep the buffet full & neat. They also pack-up any leftover food so you don’t have to! This option includes 2 buffet staff. Each additional server is $75. The number of buffet staff you need depends on the size of your menu. Email SmokinwithChrisCatering@gmail.com and we’ll help you decide what will work for your party.
- ULTIMATE PIT MASTER SERVICE PACKAGE • We’ll bring the 25-ft Smoker, metal chafing dishes, paper plates, utensils, napkins, serving utensils, 1 Grill Manager, and 2 Buffet Servers. We can serve from the smoker, or set-up a buffet. Our staff will pack any left-overs for you. Includes 3 hours of serving time. • $1,200
*Reminder: The 5 options above do not include your menu. Please browse our Catering Menu to select the perfect menu for your event!
Need help deciding?
We want your party to be relaxing. Let us help you customize a menu that’s perfect for you event – that’s what we’re here for! Please send us an email or call 860-620-9133.
*These are only guidelines. Exact portions will depend on how many sides/meats are being served, as well as the people being served. If you’d like a second opinion, please send us an email or call 860-620-9133.
Pint = 1-2 ppl
Quart = 3-4 ppl
1/2 Tray = up to 20 ppl
Full Tray = up to 40 ppl
“Everything for our dinner was GREAT!! Everyone loved the food and the server was great!!” -Jean D.