- Preheat oven to 350°
- Pour apple chutney sauce over pork & cover pan.
- Place potatoes in a baking pan & cover.
- Cook pork and potatoes in a preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove covers from both pork and potatoes. Please be careful as food/pans are hot and may release steam.
- Cook approximately 15 minutes longer, checking frequently till warm. (Ovens may vary. All food has been cooked to temperature, so you just want to get the food warm.)
- Dessert: Bread pudding may be served room temp or warmed in the microwave. Top with rum sauce and enjoy!
The Smoke Ring
Yes, our smoked pork has a pink color to it! This is a natural & much sought after attribute of wood-smoked meat commonly referred to as The Smoke Ring. All of our smoked meats & poultry are thoroughly slow cooked. From our family to yours, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for making Smokin with Chris part of your celebration.